EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT DISPUTES: SACRAMENTO EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS WITH DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
Contracts are essential for defining the parameters of business relationships. One of the most prominent business relationships is that between an employer and employee. A well-drafted contract establishes clear expectations and reduces the risk of disputes down the road.
Drawing On Decades Of Experience To Protect Clients’ Interests
At Perkins Asbill, A Professional Law Corporation in Sacramento, we assist employers with negotiating, drafting and reviewing all types of contracts, including employment agreements. Our attorneys have 30-plus years of combined experience in California business and employment law.
Having represented both employers and employees, we bring a well-rounded perspective to the table. Our lawyers understand how to craft contractual arrangements that protect clients’ interests while accomplishing their business objectives.
A Practical Approach To Business And Contract Disputes
- Many business and employment-related disputes center on contracts. Poorly drafted contracts can leave room for multiple interpretations, which in turn can lead to conflicting expectations and disagreements that escalate into lawsuits.Our attorneys have extensive experience navigating such disputes. We are well-versed in the law and how it impacts the provisions of employment and business agreements that most commonly come under fire, including:
- Noncompetition/nonsolicitation agreements
- Severance agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Commission, bonus and compensation agreements
- Agreements regarding ownership of work products
- Exclusivity agreements
- Choice of law provisions
- Termination provisions
- Liquidated damages provisions
- Arbitration and mediation clauses
As creative problem-solvers, we provide detailed legal evaluations and cost-benefit analyses to guide business clients down the right path for long-term success.
We invite you to learn more about our legal services. Call our office in downtown Sacramento at 916-446-2000.